I have had to change my email so I am so sorry if I have missed any orders. Please resend your orders to overthemoonecreations@gmail.com. Thank you!!!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I was more then honored to make this frame. It was going to a lady who found out when her daughter, Tessa, was about 4 months old, that she had contracted congenital CMV. I know that was such a scary time. I do not personally know the lady, but I have read her blog, and I know that she has been on her knees before God ever since. I was so blessed that I even got to be a small in making her feel loved by her friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katy, I am Tessa's mother and I just wanted to personally say thank you for the beautiful picture frame! I keep it up here on my desk at work and it, along with Tessa's 6 month picture in it, make me smile every day. Melodie is precious and I indeed felt very loved by her thoughtfulness. You are gifted ~ thank you for sharing your gift.
    ~Whitney

    ReplyDelete