A sweet friend of mine and her mom trusted me to paint this beautiful table that her dad made for his unborn grandchild(my friend's sisters). Can I tell you how nervous I was, and I had a lot to live up to. Brooke has an identical table that is painted beautifully!! Other then wanting to keep it neutral (they don't know the sex yet), and wanting a B in the middle they gave me free reign. I had fun coming up with everything. The table and chairs base coat is a small crackle finish in ivory. I hope the little one enjoys it!
This would fall under the category of custom orders so email me for quotes. Since this table was made I can not get any more for anyone else, but I did find my girls a table and chairs at IKEA that I will be painting and posting after the new year. If you would like details about that table and chairs please email me.
No comments:
Post a Comment